ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE WARRANTY STATEMENT
12 MONTHS / 20,000 KILOMETRES
WHO MAKES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty is extended only to you, the original ‘purchaser’ and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. This limited warranty is made by ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE who is so named on the original repair order and who performed the service/repairs on your vehicle. This extended 12 month/20,000km warranty will be honoured by ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE only.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
- Brake system
- Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
- Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Emission control system
- Starting and Charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system
- Fuel systems
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, Half-shafts and drive shafts
- Other minor repairs
ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE warrants that the above repairs and services performed at their location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months or 20,000 kilometres of use, whichever comes first, measured beginning 12 months from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair order AFTER THE NAPA AUTO CARE 12 MONTH/20,000 KM WARRANTY HAS ENDED. This warranty is conditional on the vehicle being subjected only to normal use and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original related repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE shall have the option to either perform remedial service work at no charge to you.
WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN RCAC WARRANTY SERVICE
You must return your vehicle to ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE where the warranted service was performed and present your copy of the repair order to the staff. If your vehicle is inoperable, and you are more than 40 kilometres away from the original facility, you may be eligible for towing as determined by ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE.
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
You must keep a copy of the original repair order and present it when seeking service under this warranty. If warranty work is performed, you must temporarily surrender possession of this repair order. Please call the office at 705-719-1207 to make sure your paperwork is on file.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. If any customer declines necessary services or repairs when these services or repairs were recommended in writing by the servicing Facility and are deemed necessary by the manufacturer in the proper completion of the original work undertaken, no warranty shall apply. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or “tampering with” by other than the ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE. This warranty does not in any way include INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service).
AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in the section, “What is Covered by this Warranty,” even though ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE may offer other services. Specifically excluded are any repairs involving replacement or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below. Automotive repairs excluded from the Limited Warranty include:
- ENGINE (excluding external engine seals and gaskets)
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components or replacement of engine assembly including heads, head gaskets and intake manifold gaskets
- TRANSMISSION, TRANSAXLES, DIFFERENTIALS (excluding external seals and gaskets)
- Automatic – any internal repair or component replacement
- Manual – any internal repair or component replacement
- Differential – any internal repair or component replacement
- HUB ASSEMBLIES
- When installed on worn shafts ends
- AUTO BODY, PAINT, TRAILER OR MOULDING REPAIR
- Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work
- Glass related repairs
- Trailering related repairs
- REPAIRS PERFORMED ON COMMERCIAL USE VEHICLES with a load carrying capacity greater than 1 ½ tons are excluded
- OFF-ROAD, (Construction, Mining, Agriculture) RACING and RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (this warranty will cover eligible mechanical repairs performed on Class B & C Motor homes when the wheel diameter is no greater than 19.5”)
- USED OR SALVAGED PARTS
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES (excluding belt and hose replacement)
- Oil changes, fluid changes and flushes, wiper blades, filters
- AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING & CLIMATE CONTROL SERVICES (A/C parts are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for a period of ONE year from date of installation for mechanical failure)
The team at ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE can advise you of eligibility by calling the number below.
ROBERTS COMPLETE AUTO CARE
140 Brock St., Unit 2